Due to the small size of the CTTC testing center, individuals must call in advance to schedule an appointment for any tests available.
*We are now testing for:
- DPS CDL Knowledge Testing coming soon
- DPS Class D Driving and Motorcycle License Permits. Applicants must be 15 ½ years old for Class D and must be 14 years old for Motorcycle License.
Cathy Lopez | Testing Liaison
283 State Highway 33 | Omega, OK 73764
- HPCP (Health & Professional Certification Project) a service of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Certification/Licensure Examples:
- Burglar Alarm, Locksmith, and Fire Sprinkler
- Behavioral Case Management
- Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Hearing Aid Fitter/Dealer
- Home Care Administrator
- Medical Micropigmentologist/Tattoo/Body Piercing
- Medication Aide **
- Nurse Aide (CNA – Long Term Care Aide) **
- Petroleum Storage
- Oklahoma POSSE
- Private Security (CLEET)
- Professional Counselor Licensing
- Sanitarian Environmental Specialist
- State Fire Marshal
- Veterinary Assistant
- HiSET (ETS) Built on the OCTAE College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education, the HiSET exam gives out-of-school youth and adults the best opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge and earn a state-issued high school equivalency (HSE) credential.
- HESI (A2) (Elsevier Evolve) The destination for healthcare students to access and register for the PN Program entrance exam.
- CTTC offers proctoring of university tests for professors as long as student information (User names, Password, etc.) is provided via email to email@example.com.
- All Chisholm Trail Technology Center’s in-house testing: Auto ASE, Program Competency Testing, HOSA, BPA and Skills USA are available as well.